HIPERPAV has been used by state agencies and contractors to help them develop high quality concrete that will provide exceptional performance over the life of the pavement. HIPERPAV has been used to:
- Determine how the weather can affect pavement performance,
- Predict and prevent uncontrolled cracking in jointed concrete pavements at early ages,
- Determine the optimum joint sawcutting window during construction,
- Determine how early the pavement can be opened to traffic,
- Predict the pavement performance using stabilized bases, and
- Optimize concrete mixes.
To view case studies incorporating HIPERPAV, visit the Reports and Documents section of this site.